AAI (AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA) RECRUITMENT 2019: Govt Job For B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, AAI published an official notification for Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
No. Of AAI Vacancies: 120
Eligibility Criteria: Only Indian Nationals are eligible. Candidates passed degree/diploma on or after 2016 only are eligible.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering (B.E/B.TECH) or three years Diploma of the Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 31.03.2019
Age Relaxation: Age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories.
Pay Scale: (i) For Degree Holders – Rs.15000/- & (ii) For Diploma Holders – Rs. 12000/-
Locations/Airports of apprenticeship training: Leh, Srinagar, Jammu, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Kishangarh, Bikaner, Kota, Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Agra, Varanasi, Shimla, Kullu, Kangra, Dehradun, Pantnagar, Khajuraho, Gwalior, Safdarjung Airport/CHQ/RHQNR, Delhi.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
Last date to submit application: 17/02/2019 (please read the general instructions carefully before applying).
How to apply for AAI post: The interested & eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message will appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
General Instructions: 1. Last Date of receipt of application is 17.02.2019.
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message will appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
3. Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
4. The candidates may also provide their choice/option of location/airport to work as an apprenticeship in remark column, while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registration location (in portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
5. Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
6. The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
8. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
9. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed, however in case of non availability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
10. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.
11. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will entertained, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
12. AAI Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for nonselection /non-issuance of call letter.
13. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their profile verified from the respective regional BOAT/BOPT.
14. Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
15. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional, subject to verification of
certificates/testimonials and submission of certificate of Medical Fitness (to be obtained only from a Government Medical officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.