BSNL Recruitment 2019: Govt Job for B.E./ BTech.
Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, BSNL published official notification for Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Total Number of Posts: 198 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
i. Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
ii. Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
iii. Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
iv. Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
v. Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
vi. Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
vii. For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997″.
Application Fee: For Gen/OBC candidates – Rs 1000/- & For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 500/-.
How to apply for BSNL Vacancy: This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL through GATE 2019 Score. Candidates applying for JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 11-02-2019 and will be closed on 12-03-2019. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding recruitment. All candidates applying for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form. Fee for online Registration in www.bsnl.co.in. The online registration shall commence from 11-02-2019 and shall close on 12-03-2019. The prescribed examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OBC candidates and of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only. The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection or otherwise. BSNL shall not be responsible for multiple registrations by any candidate. In case of multiple registration, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled for all the registrations
Selection Process: • First of all, the interested candidates must possess the educational qualification BE/BTech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO(Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO(Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE) (details are available at www.gate.iitm.ac.in).
• Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE) through www.bsnl.co.in.
• During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
•Multiple Circle registration is not allowed, if the same is found at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected and shall be dealt with in accordance with admissible BSNL rules.
• Accordingly, on the declaration of GATE-2019 result, the circle wise merit list will be prepared based on the GATE Score-2019 and available vacancy of the circle.
• BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL.
• The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
• BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) as per Company requirement.