CISF Recruitment 2019: Govt. Job For 12th pass
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019 | CISF published official notification for Recruitment of Head Constable posts. Details given below. Check it out.
Name of the Post: Head Constable
Total Vacancy: 429
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th) exam from recognized board/ university or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 20-02-2019): Minimum Age is 18 Years Maximum Age is 25 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/- & For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex.Serviceman: NIL
Last Date to Apply Online: 25/02/2019
Last Date of Payment of Fee: 25/02/2019
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on PET/ PST, Documentation, Online Test, Trade Test, Written Test, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.cisf.gov.in/cisfrectt.in till 20-02-2019 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. For applying online candidates should have a valid email id & mobile number.
2. Now Log on through the website www.cisf.gov.in/cisfrectt.in
3. Just Select the desired post & Click Register/ Login.
5. Complete the registration by entering the correct info if you are a new user.
6. Directly login if you have already registered.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
8. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Official Notification: Click here