CISF Recruitment 2019: Govt. Job For 12th pass
Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, CISF published official notification for Recruitment of some posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Name of the Post: Head Constable
Total Vacancy: 429
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th) exam from recognized board/ university or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 20-02-2019): Minimum Age is 18 Years Maximum Age is 25 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/- & For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex.Serviceman: NIL
Last Date to Apply Online: 20/02/2019
Last Date of Payment of Fee: 20/02/2019
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on PET/ PST, Documentation, Online Test, Trade Test, Written Test, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.cisf.gov.in/cisfrectt.in till 20-02-2019 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. For applying online candidates should have a valid email id & mobile number.
2. Now Log on through the website www.cisf.gov.in/cisfrectt.in
3. Just Select the desired post & Click Register/ Login.
5. Complete the registration by entering the correct info if you are a new user.
6. Directly login if you have already registered.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
8. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Official Notification: Click here