Name of Post: Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Online Form 2022 (Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2022)
Post Date/Update: 25 February 2022 | 08:30 PM
Short Information: High Court of Delhi, New Delhi (DHC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Higher Judicial Service HJS (45 Post) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi (DHC)
Higher Judicial Service HJS Recruitment 2022
|Application Fee||Payment Mode|
|General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-|
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
|Pay the Exam Fee Through |
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
|Online Application Start: 25 February 2022|
Registration Last Date: 12 March 2022
Fee Payment Last Date: 12 March 2022
Exam Date: 20 March 2022
Admit Card: March 2022
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2022|
|Min. Age: 35 Yrs.|
Max. Age: 45 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
|Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB Degree) with 7 Yrs. Advocate Practice.|
Read the Notification for More Details.
Total Vacancy: 45 Post
|Post Name||General||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Higher Judicial Service HJS||32||7||6||45|
How to Apply Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service HJS Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 25/02/2022 to 12/03/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.