Name of Post: Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment Online Form 2022 (Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2022)
Post Date/Update: 25 February 2022 | 02:20 PM
Short Information: High Court of Delhi, New Delhi (DHC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Judicial Service (123 Post) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi (DHC)
Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
|Application Fee||Payment Mode|
|General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-|
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
|Pay the Exam Fee Through |
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
|Online Application Start: 28 February 2022|
Registration Last Date: 20 March 2022
Fee Payment Last Date: 20 March 2022
Exam Date: 27 March 2022
Admit Card: March 2022
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2022|
|Min. Age: NA|
Max. Age: 32 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
|Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB Degree) with Advocate Practice.|
Read the Notification for More Details.
Total Vacancy: 123 Post
|Post Name||General||SC||ST||Total Post|
How to Apply Delhi High Court Judicial Service
- Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 28/02/2022 to 20/03/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.