DSSSB Recruitment: Govt. Job For B.E/B.Tech / Diploma
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
No. of DSSSB vacancies: 264
Educational Qualification For DSSSB Vacancies: (i) For Assistant Engineer- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) For Junior Engineer- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/Civil Engineering or Three Year Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized institution or equivalent and from a recognized University or equivalent and Two years professional experience as Electrical Engineer counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma Examination.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Age Limit: (i) For Assistant Engineer- 32 years. (ii) For Junior Engineer- 27 years
Age Relaxation: For ST/SC – 05 years, For OBC – 03 years & For PH – 10 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Disability & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
Last Date to Submit Application: 01/03/2019
How to Apply For DSSSB Vacancy: Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test.
Detail Advertisement Link: CLICK HERE
General Instructions: 1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. The benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to submit/upload legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card along with the hard copy of a printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
6. The centres for holding the examination will be in Delhi NCR only.
7. The candidates must carry government photo identity card or Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
. EXAMINATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT: ₹ 100/- (One Hundred only)
a) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Disability & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
b) Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
c) The candidates submitting their application form online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances