ECIL Recruitment 2019: Govt. Job For B.E/B.TECH
Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, ECIL published official notification for Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Name Of The Post: Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)
No. of ECIL Vacancies: 115 posts
Educational Qualification: The applicant should have completed B.E/B.Tech in the Civil/ECE/CSE/EEE/MECH branch. 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class and 50% Marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000/- monthly
Age Limit: 28 Years as on 10.02.2019. 5 Years is relaxed for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD Candidates.
Method Of Selection:
- Candidates should attend walk-in selections as per the above schedule and produce documents listed at point 6.
- The selection of GEAs will be processed based on the marks obtained in the Engineering Graduation.
Interview Date & Time:
- For ECE & CSE Branch: 01.03.2019 (09.30 to 16.30 Hrs)
- For EEE, CIVIL & MECH Branch: 02.03.2019 (09.30 to 16.30 Hrs)
- Venue (Place of Interview): CLDC, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road ECIL Hyderabad. Phone: 040 27182279 /6454
How to Apply for ECIL Jobs 2019: Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents at CLDC, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road ECIL Hyderabad. Phone: 040 27182279 /6454.