Employees State Insurance Corporation – ESIC Recruitment 2019: Govt Job For Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk
ESIC Recruitment 2019 | Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, ESIC published official notification for Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Name Of The Post: Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk
No. of vacancies:
- Stenographer – 162
- Upper Division Clerk – 1782
- For Stenographer – 10+2 (12th) from a recognized Board/University.
- For Upper Division Clerk – A Bachelor degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Steno Speed : 80 WPM English / Hindi
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Pay Scale: For Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 25500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age Limit: Minimum Age – 18 years and Maximum Age – 27 years as on 15.04.2019
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 Years
- For Gen/OBC candidates – ₹500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female – ₹250/-
Mode Of Payment of Fee: Pay the exam fee through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Starting Date For Submission Of Application Form: 16-03-2019
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 15-04-2019
How to apply for ESIC 2019:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to online by visiting the ESIC Official website https://www.esic.nic.in till 15-04-2019. Detailed instructions for filling up the form will be available on the website. First Application Registration, then Payment Of Fees and Finally Document Scanning And Uploading.