Food Corporation of India – FCI Recruitment 2019: Govt. Job For Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer
FCI Recruitment 2019 | Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, FCI published official notification for Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, invites online application for the under mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc.
Name Of The Posts: Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer
No. of vacancies: 4013 posts
- For Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) – B.E/B.TECH in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
- For Stenographer – Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi) – Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject and One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- For AG-III (General) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- For AG-III (Accounts) – B.Com from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- For AG-III (Technical) – B.Sc. in Agriculture Or B. Sc. in Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology.
- For AG-III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- For Typist (Hindi) – Graduation or equivalent and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) – Rs.11,100-29,950/- Per Month
- For Steno Grade-II & Assistant Gr-II (Hindi) – Rs.9,900-25,530/- Per Month
- For Typist & Assistant Gr-III (General, Accounts, Technical & Depot) – Rs.9,300-22,940/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years.
- For Gen/OBC – ₹500
- SC/ ST/ PWD/and Female – Nil
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Intenet Banking.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 28/02/2019
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30/03/2019
Last Date for Fee Payment: 30/03/2019
How to apply for FCI 2019:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through FCI official website http://fci.gov.in/. on or befor 25/03/2019
- Click on the detail advertisement link below.
- Read it carefully and check eligibility.
- To apply, Click on the Apply Online link below
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment online.
- Finally, click the submit button and take print out of the application form.