Name of Post: Haryana HSSC CET Exam Answer Key 2022, Haryana HSSC CET Recruitment Exam Answer Key 2022.
Post Date / Update: 09 December 2022 | 11:20 AM
Short Information: Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has released the advertisement for Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) Test 2022. Enrolled Candidates Can Check the Answer Key, Those who qualify for this CET exam will be able to appear in the HSSC Group B and C recruitment exams to be held in the future. Those Candidates Enrolled in Haryana CET Exam Can Download the Admit Card.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group B & C Post 2022
Haryana CET Exam 2022 | Short Details of Notification
Haryana HSSC CET Exam Answer Key 2022
|Last Date for Apply Online: 31/05/2022|
Last Date Fee Payment: 06/06/2022
Exam Date: 05-06 November 2022
Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Answer Key Available: 07/12/2022
|General / EWS / Other State: 500/-|
Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only.
|Haryana HSSC CET Exam 2022 Age Limit|
|Minimum Age: 18 Years.|
Maximum Age: 42 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET Exam Details 2022
|Post Name||Validity||HSSC CET Eligibility|
|HSSC Group B & Group C Various Post 2022||3 Years||Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India. Other State Candidate Also Eligible.|
For more Details Read the Notification.
How to Fill Haryana CET Online Form 2022
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET 2022. Candidate Can Online Registration Till 31/05/2021.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who want to participate in Group C or Group D recruitment to be conducted by HSSC of Haryana or any other state, it is mandatory to qualify for the CET exam.
- Step 1: First of all, the candidate has to go to the Some UsefulImportant link on this page, but he will get the link of Apply Online, he will have to click on it.
- Step 2: In the page that will open, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number, immediately an OTP will be received on the candidate’s mobile, after entering the candidate will reach the dashboard of Haryana CET.
- Step 3: Those who are residents of Haryana will have to enter their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number and the candidate of another state will have to enter their own Aadhar card number and name.
- Step 4: Now the candidate will have to enter his personal information/education information/experience / all other information on the portal as well as upload his scanned photo and signature / other documents.
- Step 5: After filling out the complete application, the candidate will have to check the preview very carefully, after that a printout of it will have to be signed and uploaded in it. In the end, the fee has to be paid and the final print has to be out.
- Before applying, read the complete information in the Haryana CET Notification.