Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Govt Job For 10th Pass
Name Of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Indian Gorkhas (All Categories)
- Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas (All Categories)
- For Soldier General Duty (Sol GD) – (i) Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. (ii) For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject. (ii) Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book
Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- For Indian Gorkhas (All Categories) – Same as applicable for Soldier GD and Soldier Clerk/SKT.
- For Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas (All Categories) – Same as applicable for Soldier GD and Soldier Clerk/SKT.
Note: Eligible candidates of district Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh can apply. Married candidates below 21 Yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment into the Army.
Pay Scale: As per the Indian Army Rules of PayScale.
- For Soldier General Duty (Sol GD) – 17 ½ – 21 Yrs ( Born between 01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002)
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 17 ½ – 23 Yrs (Born between 01 Oct 1996 to 31 Mar 2002)
- For Soldier General Duty (Sol GD): Height – 163 cms, Weight- 48 kg, Chest – 77/82 cms
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: Height – 162 cms, Weight- 48 kg, Chest – 77/82 cms
- For Indian Gorkhas: Height – 157 cms, Weight- 48 kg, Chest – 77/82 cms
- For Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas: Height – 162 cms, Weight- 48 kg, Chest – 77/82 cms
Physical Fitness Test During Rally:
(a) 1.6 Km Run (b) Pull Ups (Minimum 6) (c) 9 Feet Ditch Jump (d) Zig-Zag Balance
Candidates should bring the original documents while coming for recruitment rally:- (Note :- All Original document with 2 photocopies duly attested only will be accepted). Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection. Producing of fake certificate will be dealt severely. Use of Mobile phone is NOT allowed inside the Rally site & Written Exam premises.
Medical examination will be conducted for all successful candidates in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test and Document check. Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination will be issued for Medically fit candidates. Medically unfit candidates can report to (Designated Military Hospital) for review medical on 05th day from date of initial medical. Candidates having permanent body tattoos on any part of the body will be debarred for recruitment in the army.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
Common Entrance Exam will be conducted at Govt Girls Sr Secondary School, Portmore, Shimla (HP) on 28 July 2019 at 05 AM for Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/SKT category for all Medical Examination FIT candidates.
Starting Date For Submission Of Application Form: 04-04-2019
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 18-05-2019
Rally Dates: 03 June 2019 to 15 June 2019
How to apply for Indian Army 2019:
Qualified candidates can registered and apply online from 04 April to 18 May 2019 at Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and download their admit cards from 18 May 2019. Candidates must fill all details correctly including address and Aadhar card number.