Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Govt Job For 10th Pass
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 | Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, Indian Army published official notification in which they invited for direct recruitment to Group D posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Name Of the Post:
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Indian Gorkhas (All Categories)
- Tribals of Recognised Tribal Areas (All Categories)
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD) – (i) Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. (ii) For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject. (ii) Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book
Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Indian Gorkhas (All Categories) – As applicable for Soldier GD and Soldier Clerk/SKT.
- Tribals of Recognised Tribal Areas (All Categories) – As applicable for Soldier GD and Soldier Clerk/SKT.
Note: Eligible candidates of district Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh can apply.
Pay Scale: As per the Indian Army Rules of PayScale
Age Limit: 17 ½ – 21 Yrs (01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002)
- Weight – 48 kg
- Chest (in cms) – 77/82
Starting Date For Submission Of Application Form: 04-04-2019
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 18-05-2019
Rally Dates: 03 June 2019 to 15 June 2019
How to apply for Indian Army 2019:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through Indian Army’s website (http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/) from 04 April 2019 to 18 May 2019.