Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Govt Job For 10th/ ITI
Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate vacancies classified as Group ‘C’. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Candidates seeking to apply for Indian Navy Indian Navy should be 10th Class passed from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI). Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions.
Name Of The Post:
No. of vacancies:
The applicant should be minimum 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institution and must hold a Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Level 1- ₹18000 – 56900/-
Between 18 and 25 years.
Job Profile / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For OBC – 03 years
- For PwBDs – UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST-15 (10+05) Years, etc
- For Ex-servicemen – UR -03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age as on the closing date. Similarly
for OBC -03(03+03) Years, SC/ST-08(03+05) Years.
- For Meritorious Sportsperson – UR- 05 Years, OBC- 08 (05+03) Years, SC/ST–10 (05+05) Years
- For Departmental Candidates – UR- upto 40 years and SC/ST – 45( 40+05).
- For Gen/OBC – ₹205
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex -Servicemen and Women – Nil
The list of examination city for different states have been indicated in the filling instructions and options for choice is made available in the application form. The candidates are to choose any three choice of city from the list. The Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel/
re-conduct examination for a particular centre or allot/ change the city of the candidate beyond the choices indicated by the candidates for administrative or other reasons. In case of more number of candidates applying for one city, a few candidates may be allotted to any other city. Request for change of examination city/centre/date/session will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 02/03/2019
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15/03/2019
How to apply for Indian Nausena Bharti 2019
- Go to official website http://joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click “Current Events” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment. If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.