KFRI Recruitment 2019: Govt Job for B.Sc.
Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, KFRI published official notification for Recruitment of some posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Name Of The Post: Project Assistant
Educational Qualifications: First class B.Sc in Botany /Environmental Science
Desirable Experience: 1-2 Year experience in climate change studies in forest plants
Minimum Salary: INR 15000
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 15,000/- per month
No of govt vacancies: 01
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2018, 36 years. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
Last date to apply for this job: 2019/01/21
How to apply for KFRI vacancy: Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criterion mentioned are invited to attend the interview. Please bring testimonials in original.
Date & Time of interview: 21 January 2019 at 10.00 A.M
Place of interview: KERALA FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Peechi
Job category: Science & Engineering
Click for: Official website document
How to Apply for KFRI Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit the home page of the website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete KFRI Project Assistant (B.Sc.) recruitment process.