In this article, we have provided the essential information on PM Kisaan Balance Check by Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Status Check Must Check OUT!
If you are a marginal farmer then you might be aware of the PM Kisaan Yojana. Rs 6000 is sanctioned to eligible farmers of the country. No doubt this Central Government Scheme has provided numerous benefits to the farmers. They can now purchase the required materials for cropping and equipment.
Do you know around 21,000 Crores has already been transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries under the yojana? This figure will continue to increase as per the financial assistance provided by the Modi Government to the marginal farmers of the country. If you want to know more about PM Kisaan Balance Check then you must read this entire article!
- PM Kisaan Balance Check by Aadhar Card
- Details Required to Check Beneficiary Status 2022
- PM Kisaan Balance Check by Mobile Number
- Status Check
- How to Check PM Kisaan Balance by Aadhar Card?
PM Kisaan Balance Check by Aadhar Card
It is essential for marginal farmers to get their e-KYC done so as to receive the installment amount. Their names should be on the beneficiary list to validate their eligibility. Aadhar Card is an identity card for Indian citizens that needs to be created. It has to be taken everywhere they go.
For the marginal farmers who are now a beneficiary of the PM Kisaan Yojana must link their Aadhar Card with their respective bank account, mobile number, ration/PAN card, bank account, LPG connection, etc. In such a case only, a beneficiary will get the benefits of financial assistance from the Central Government of India.
Allow us to acknowledge you more on the PM Kisaan Balance Check by Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, and Status Check.
PM Kisaan Balance Check by Aadhar Card Overview
|Government Scheme||PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Scheme Initiated By||Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Status Check Mode||Online|
|Category||PM Yojana (Government Scheme)|
|Total Fund Release||21,000 Crores (Approximately)|
|Check Status By||Aadhar Card and Mobile Number|
|Documents required||Aadhar Card, Passbook of Bank, Registered Mobile Number, and more|
From the table above, you might have got the essential information on PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If you are new to the Scheme then you will have to register yourself on the official website.
As you can see in the image above, the following are the locations covered under the Yojana for the consecutive years.
Details Required to Check Beneficiary Status 2022
- Aadhar card Number
- Bank Passbook
- Resident Certificate
- Land Details
- Registered mobile number
PM Kisaan Balance Check by Mobile Number
As per the recent news from the main website, Modi Ji has released the amount for the 12th installment on 17th October 2022. If they want to know the payment status using a mobile number then they must follow the steps shared below.
Step 1 Beneficiaries will have to browse the main website of PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)
Step 2 Click on the “Beneficiary Status”
Step 3 Choose the option ‘Mobile Number’
Step 4 Enter your registered mobile number. You will now receive an OTP. Enter the one-time password
Step 5 Click on the “Get Data”
These easy steps will help you to know your balance by using your mobile number. There is another way of checking the balance which is by using your adhar card. We will discuss this in the upcoming section
Most of the time, the marginal farmers who are now a beneficiary do not get the balance in their respective bank accounts. There may be some issues due to which they do not get their amount on time. We will be discussing those essential points here.
- Without eKYC, no marginal farmer is authorized for the PM Kisaan installment. Thus, the farmers must ensure that they have previously completed their KYC. This can be done online or at the nearest CSC center.
- Your mobile number is different. Only those marginal farmers who have the same number they used at the time of registering to the PM Kisaan Yojana will get the installment update.
We have jotted in these points in our article, PM Kisaan Status.
How to Check PM Kisaan Balance by Aadhar Card?
Below here, we have listed down some of the simple steps for marginal farmers to help them in checking their PM Kisaan Balance.
- Step 1 Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- Step 2 Now, scroll down to the “Farmers Corner” section
- Step 3 Marginal Farmers will see several links such as new farmer registration, eKYC, online refund, beneficiary status, Helpdesk, etc
- Step 4 They need to click on “Beneficiary Status”
- Step 5 A new screen will open, which will consist of the options such as Aadhar Number, Account Number, and Mobile Number
- Step 6 They have to select the ‘Aadhar Number’ option
- Step 7 Now, enter the Aadhar Number
- Step 8 Click on “Get Data”
These quick steps will help the marginal farmer get the relevant information on the number of installments and other details they have received. In this way, a marginal farmer can check the status from the leading portal at any time. They must use their login ID and a password to access all the website contents.
Marginal Farmers Helpdesk
|Contact Number||155261 / 011-24300606|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|