RECTPCL Recruitment: Govt. Job For B.E/B.Tech/CA/MBA
Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, RECTPCL published official notification for Recruitment of some posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Name of the Posts: Executive Engineer (Electrical), Dy. Executive Engineer (Electrical), Dy. Executive Engineer (Electrical), Dy. Executive Engineer (Civil), Dy. Executive (Finance), Executive (Finance), Dy. Executive (HR), Executive (HR).
Qualification Required For this Post: B. Tech/ B.E. (Electrical/ Electronics & Communication), B. Tech/ B.E. (Civil) / CA from Institute of Chartered
Accountant of India or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant of India / MBA(HR).
No. Of Posts: 10
Pay Scale: 1. For Executive Engineer, Executive (Finance) & For Executive (HR) – INR 90,000/-
2. For Dy. Executive Engineer & Dy. Executive (Finance) – INR 75000/-
Minimum Salary: INR 75000/-
Age Criteria: 1. For Executive Engineer, Executive (Finance) & For Executive (HR) – Max. 38 Years
2. For Dy. Executive Engineer & Dy. Executive (Finance) – Max. 35 years
Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) complete in all respects and Email the application along with scanned copy of the documents at firstname.lastname@example.org based on which the preliminary screening of the application will be done and the candidate will be shortlisted for appearing the personal Interview. No need to send any application in advance.
It may be noted that:
1. The candidates are required to carry all the supporting documents (marks sheet, degree, caste certificate, disability certificate, domicile certificate etc.) at the time of interview for verification
2. RECTPCL may adopt higher criteria in case of receipt of more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria.
3. If required, the interview will be rolled over to the next day and in such a case, the candidate has to make his/ her own arrangement for stay. No compensation will be payable in this regard.
2. Candidates are required to go through the full text of advertisement and read all the given conditions carefully while applying for the post.
3. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
5. All qualifications should be full time & from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority (ies).
6. The candidates should be of sound health and will have to provide a fitness certificate from Govt Registered medical practitioner at the time of joining I the prescribed format.
7. The selected candidate/s should join within the prescribed time limit.
8. The cut-off date for ascertaining age and experience will be 31st Dec 2018.
9. Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience
10. In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard/criteria.
11. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a
candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after his/ her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
12. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/selection process.
13. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
14. RECTPCL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify /alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
15. Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/ her.
16. All information regarding recruitment would be available on the website of RECTPCL Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.
17. Furnishing of wrong/false/incomplete/inconsistent/ ambiguous information in the application will lead to disqualification of the candidate and his/her candidature will be rejected.
18. RECTPCL reserves the right to relax experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
19. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not shortlisted/ selected.
20. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if required, shall be uploaded on RECTPCL website only.
22. Applicants called for test/interview shall have the option to write/speak/ answer in Hindi/ English.
23. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are required to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.
24. All communications will be sent to the address filled by the candidate as an address for communication in the Application form.
25. Any request for a change in the Interview Centre will not be entertained.
26. All disputes/cases related to this recruitment process are subject to the jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.
For any queries please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact at 011-4796 4706 on all working days from 9.30 AM to 06.00 PM (Monday to Friday).