Staff Selection Commission – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019: Govt Jobs For 10+2 (12th) pass
SSC Recruitment 2019 | Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, SSC published official notification for Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Name Of The Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A‟
No. of vacancies: Not Specified
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- For LDC/ JSA: (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- For PA/SA/DEO: (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
Age Limit: Minimum Age – 18 years and Maximum Age – 27 years as on 01.08.2019
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 Years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 Years
- For Gen/OBC candidates – ₹100/-
- For SC/ST/ – Nil
Mode Of Payment of Fee: Pay the exam fee through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Starting Date For Submission Of Application Form: 05-03-2019
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 05-04-2019
How to apply for SSC 2019:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.