Name of Post: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022 (SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Syllabus 2022)
Post Date: 04 February 2022 | 10:30 AM
Short Information: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Online Application Start: 01 February 2022|
Registration Last Date: 07 March 2022
Fee Payment Last Date: 08 March 2022
Correctioin Date: 11-15 March 2022
Tier I Exam Date: May 2022
Admit Card: Notified Soon
|General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-|
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
First Time Correction Charge: Rs. 200/-
Second Time Correction Charge: Rs. 500/-
|Pay the Exam Fee Through |
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2022|
|Min. Age: 18 Yrs.|
Max. Age: 27 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Eligibility Details|
|Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board in India.|
Read the Notification for More Details.
Total Vacancy: Notified Very Soon
|S.N.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk LDC/ Jr. Secretariat Asst. JSA||Soon|
|2.||Postal Asst. PA/ Sorting Asst.||Soon|
|3.||Data Entry Operator DEO||Soon|
How to Apply
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01/02/2022 to 07/03/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.