TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (TNPSC) Recruitment
Welcome to Get Sarkari Naukri, TNPSC published official notification for Recruitment of some posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can check more details below.
Post Name: Curator
No. of TNPSC vacancies: 04
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A Master‟s or Honour‟s degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History.
Desirable Qualification: KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL.
AGE LIMIT: Minimum Age – 18, Maximum age – 58
Pay Scale: Rs.36700 – 116200/-
Registration Fee: Rs 150/-For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Dates To Remember:
Last date for submission of application: 24.02.2019
Date of Written Examination:
Paper – I (Subject Paper) 19.05.2019 From 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies) 19.05.2019 From 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/2019_06_Notifyn_Curator.pdf
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites
www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One -Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One -Time Registration by paying
Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One – Time Registration is valid for 5
years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One -Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One -Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available
information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
6. One -Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. The applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be
11. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for
next stage of selection.