Name of Post: Uttar Pradesh UP Ayush NEET Online Counselling Registration, Choice Filling, Schedule 2022 (UP Ayush NEET UG Online Counselling Registration 2022)
Post Date: 09 February 2022 | 03:30 PM
Short Information: Department of AYUSH, Uttar Pradesh has released the online counseling registration for admission in Under Graduate Course BAMS / BUMS / BHMS. Any candidate who wants to take admission in the college of Uttar Pradesh through AYUSH NEET can do online registration. The process of registration in UG NEET AYUSH counseling is starting from 01 February 2022. Counseling will be done in three phases.
Uttar Pradesh UP Ayush NEET Admission 2021
Online Counseling, Registration, Choice Filling 2022
UP BAMS-BUMS-BHMS Short Details of Notification
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|First Round Counselling :|
Application Begin: 01/02/2022
Last Date for Registration / Choice Filling: 14/02/2022
Merit List / Counselling Letter Available: 15/02/2022
Second Round Counselling:
Application Begin: 03/03/2022
Last Date for Registration / Choice Filling: 14/03/2022
Merit List / Counselling Letter Available: 16/03/2022
Mop-Up Round Counselling:
Application Begin: 30/03/2022
Last Date for Registration / Choice Filling: 08/04/2022
Merit List / Counselling Letter Available: 10/05/2022
|General / OBC : 2000/-|
SC / ST / PH: 2000/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through
Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Registration Fee is Not Refundable at Any Stage of Counseling.
UP Ayush UG NEET Counselling 2022
|S.N.||Course Name||UP Ayush UG NEET Eligibility|
|1.||BAMS/BUMS/BHMS||Qualified in NTA NEET 2021 ExamHigh School and Intermediate Exam Passed in Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate in UP Other State Candidate Also Eligible. |
For More Details Read the Notification.
How to Fill the UP UG Ayush NEET Counseling Registration 2022
- For registration in the Uttar Pradesh Ayush course, the candidate will have to enter his NEET 2021 roll number and his date of birth.
- All the information of the candidate will be visible according to the form of NEET 2021, the candidate will have to fill the other information that has been asked, he will have to submit it later.
- After the completion of the registration process, the candidate will also have to pay the registration fee of Rs.2000/- then only the registration process will be completed.
- When the merit list will be released : Candidates will have to check their name in that whose name will be there in the merit list they can do choice filling of their college.
- For other information, read the entire notification and apply only after that.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links In Below
|Apply Online||Registration – Login|
|Download College List||Ayurvedic – Homeopathy – Unani|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|