Name of Post: Uttarakhand UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2022 (Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2022)
Post Date/Update: 01 March 2022 | 06:30 PM
Short Information: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Civil Judge (13 Post) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Admit Card.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. : A-5/E-2/CJ-JD/2021
|Application Fee||Payment Mode|
|General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 0/-|
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
|No Application Fee for any Category Candidates, Only Fill Online Application.|
|Online Application Start: 31 December 2021|
Registration Last Date: 20 January 2022
Exam Date: March 2022
Admit Card: 28 February 2022
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2021|
|Min. Age: 22 Yrs.|
Max. Age: 36 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
|Candidates have LLB Degree from Recognized University.|
Read the Notification for More Details.
Total Vacancy: 13 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||Total Post|
How to Apply Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge
- Uttarakhand UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 31/12/2021 to 20/01/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Registered Candidates can Download Admit Card.